We accept all major credit and debit cards through our payments portal. We use Stripe as our payments processor. Stripe is a PCI Service Provider Level 1 which is the highest grade of payment processing security. You can rest assured that your information is safe and secure.
If you have a coupon code, just enter your code at the checkout to avail of your discount. You can use your coupon for as long as it is valid.
We are based in Craughwell, Co. Galway. Visits are by appointment only.
Due to the nature of the products we offer once your order has been processed we are not able to change or cancel your order.
Not to worry, if you click the contact us button at the top of this page you can get in touch to let us know about your problem. Please let us know as much information as possible about your order when contacting us. This will help us to answer your questions as fast as possible. Please try to include Name, Email Address, Postal Address, Order Number and Problem with fault. We may ask you send over an image to investigate your claim further.
Please ensure you have entered all of your card details correctly.
- Is your card still valid?
- Does your billing address match the address that your card is registered to?
- Is this the first time you have used your card? If so you may need to contact your bank to register your new card
- Is there enough funds in your account for your order?
- Have you included punctuation and special characters in your delivery address? If so please remove these as Payment Service Provider does not allow these.
If you are still having trouble making a payment please use the form below to contact us.