Suitable for attracting robin, pied/grey Wagtail, spotted flycatcher, green finches. Locate the box between 1 – 2 metres above ground level for the robin, ideally covered by hedging. Or 2 – 4 metres for wagtails, spotted flycatcher and green finches.
The Cuckoos Garden range of bird houses are Irish-made, hand finished to the highest standard using maintenance free material that is environmentally friendly, water proof, and requires no painting as the colour has been added into the material at manufacturing stage. The water proof / insulated walls of the Nesting Box possesses two and a half times the insulation value of timber, thus providing the ultimate cozy nesting home for the bird and her little chicks. The floor is removable at the end of season cleaning.
Special Features included are
- Hand made in Ireland to the highest standards.
- Nesting Box dimensions 100mm x 100mm x 200mm
- Open fronted 60mm x 100mm entry hole.
- Black roof for easy identification.
- Extended sloping roof to help keep the rain away from the interior.
- Holes for drainage and ventilation at the base and the top.
- Walls with an insulation value of two and a half times that of timer.
- Waterproof and maintenance-free materials, requiring no painting and will not rot.
- East hang bracket that allows hanging or removal the Nesting Box on a single screw.
- Packaging that provides easy to follow instructions to locate and orientate the Nesting Box for optimum results. Advice on suitable elevations to locate your Nesting Box to attract the desired species of bird.
- End of season cleaning instructions for nesting box and bird care.
- Approved by Bird Watch Ireland.
- Cuckoos Garden Gold identification badge.